Monday, July 26, 2010

PERCEPTION

When something has gone wrong everybody say i know it. once a guru asked his discipline to bring a mud pot on the way the discipline slipped and the mud pot broken. Guru shouted, "stupid I know you will do like this. discipline replied " yes guru I never disappoint you. 

Perception is based on our experience, A painter painted a picture and kept it in the exhibition he kept a board beside it and said people can write their comment. An old man wrote " beautiful painting.
The next day the same old man came and saw the same picture and wrote "worst picture in life"
Painter asked the old man "so today you had fight with your son" old man replied "yes, do you know my son" and painter said " No, but  I know  I painted a picture of father and son.

No comments:

Post a Comment